Luxury specialist Crystal Cruises is offering more seven-day options than ever for 2010 European cruises. Six itineraries in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Baltic and British Isles allow travelers to enjoy the award-winning Crystal Experience and a wealth of intriguing ports in a shorter time than Crystal’s more prevalent 11- and 12-day European cruises.
“The seven-day European itineraries are a great way for guests with limited vacation time to enjoy a luxury getaway, and for new guests to sample the celebrated Crystal product,” says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing. “They also present an ideal opportunity to take a six-star vacation at a lower fare, plus the tremendous value added for 2010.”
Crystal’s European season runs from May through November, with seven-day voyages including:
* May 26, Mediterranean, Athens to Rome – Mykonos, Rhodes and Santorini, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; and Sorrento, Italy
* June 14, British Isles, Roundtrip London – Guernsey, Channel Islands; Dublin, Waterford and Belfast, Ireland; and Liverpool, England
* August 7, Scandinavia, Copenhagen to Stockholm – Tallinn, Estonia; and St. Petersburg, Russia (double overnight)
* May 11, Mediterranean, Rome to Athens – Sorrento and Sicily, Italy; Crete and Mykonos, Greece; and Kusadasi, Turkey
* May 18, Mediterranean, Athens to Venice – Sanotrini and Corfu, Greece; Bodrum, Turkey; and Dubrovnik, Croatia
* June 18, Mediterranean, Athens to Venice – Mykonos and Corfu, Greece; Split, Croatia; Kusadasi, Turkey
In addition to new 2-for-1 fares and $500 per person All Inclusive – As You Wish shipboard credits for seven-day European voyages, the line also recently introduced complimentary roundtrip air transportation from more than 20 North American gateways – even Business Class for penthouse guests. Fares for Crystal European seven-day voyages start at $3,680 per person, double occupancy.
With many combination options that don’t repeat ports, seven-day voyages can be taken back-to-back with various cruises for longer vacations, and additional savings. Along with the shorter European voyages are a seven-day, roundtrip Miami, Caribbean cruise and three roundtrip Los Angeles, Mexican Riviera cruises. Two fall nine-day options in the Mediterranean are also available.