Oceania Cruises is pleased to announce that its new 2010 European Collection will open for reservations on April 6, 2009. Featuring its most extensive and wide-ranging European deployment to date, Oceania Cruises will also offer an entirely new level of value with unlimited and complimentary bottled water and soft drinks for all guests.
With 34 unique itineraries, more than any other premium or deluxe brand, Regatta, Insignia and Nautica will offer discerning travelers new and unique opportunities to travel to new and off the beaten path destinations in Russia, Greece, Syria, Iceland, Turkey along with chic and tony yacht harbors in France, Italy and Spain. The line has added 30 more ports to its list of European destinations, for an astounding total of 137 in all. Detailed, day-by-day itineraries will be available at OceaniaCruises.com on April 6th.
With a keen focus on providing the most unique and enriching destination experience, every aspect of the 2010 European Collection has been meticulously crafted with the discriminating traveler in mind. Travelers may choose from alluring choice of voyages which range from the ancient sands of Egypt and Israel to the great white lands of Iceland and the Polar Ice Barrier.
"Whether guests yearn to explore the wonders of iconic destinations like Venice and Paris for the first time, or are veteran travelers looking for a more esoteric adventure to trophy destinations such as Murmansk, Russia or Tartous in Syria, this collection of itineraries is among the most imaginative and evocative you will find,” stated Bob Binder, President of Oceania Cruises.
Highlights of the 2010 European Collection
· 34 unique itineraries for 2010 – more than any other premium or deluxe brands
· Nearly 3/4 of the itineraries are brand new
· The 2010 European Collection sails to a total of 137 ports, 30 of which are brand new ports for Oceania Cruises.
· Our 2010 deployments stretch from the Polar Ice Barrier to the desert sands of Egypt and Israel
· A unique selection of western European itineraries that focus on the extraordinary wine producing regions and local cuisines of Italy, Spain, Portugal and France
· A wider array of off the beaten path boutique ports such as Zakinthos, Greece; Sanary Sur Mer, France; Murmansk, Russia; Kas, Turkey; & Tartous, Syria - just to name a few
$2,000 Price Reduction off of 2 for 1 Cruise Fares with Free Airfare
With Free Airfare from 20 North American gateways and $2,000 price reductions off of 2 for 1 cruise fares, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value and start at just $2,699 per guest.
Guests are urged to make their reservations as early as possible to ensure that they take advantage of the free airfare and receive the accommodations of choice on their preferred voyage.
2010 European Collection itineraries open for sale on Monday April 6, 2009.