CruiseOne, the nation’s leading retailer of cruise travel, today announced the launch of a new website for prospective Franchise Owners. The recruitment site, www.cruiseonefranchise.com, offers agents an inside look at the 17-year-old company, which now has a network of more than 550 Franchise Owners and Cruise Specialists.
“Agents seeking a new home rely first on internet research to narrow down what can be a complex decision,” said Dwain Wall, Senior Vice President and General Manager of CruiseOne. “We launched this new website with those agents in mind. Our priority was to make the process and decision as simple as possible. The resulting site clearly and conveniently communicates the reasons why CruiseOne is the right choice for experienced travel agents looking to launch or re-launch their cruise business.”
As part of the new website, www.cruiseonefranchise.com, prospective Franchise Owners have access to:
* Detailed history of CruiseOne
* Extended biographies on the executive team, based at the company’s corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
* “The CruiseOne Difference” – Top Five Reasons to Join CruiseOne
* Information about CruiseOne’s three-fold focus on training, marketing and technology
* New, expanded testimonials from current CruiseOne Franchise Owners
* New testimonials from CruiseOne’s top cruise line partners, including Royal Caribbean International’s Vicki Freed and Celebrity and Azamara Cruises’ Dondra Ritzenthaler
* Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
* Full listing of numerous awards received by CruiseOne over the past 17 years
* Press Center with archived press releases and video interviews
Agents visiting the new site can also sign up to experience a live web demo and schedule a follow-up conversation with a member of the CruiseOne recruitment team.