The eCruises.com (http://www.eCruises.com) Amazing Ships, Amazing Perks (ASAP) sale is offering vacationers the chance to book steeply discounted cruises with the added-value of a $200 onboard credit on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara sailings. The ASAP promotion is availably now through Jan. 19, 2009. Credit can be used toward a relaxing spa treatment, gratuities, dining in specialty restaurants or exciting casino games.
In addition, customers booking a cruise for travel now through Feb. 28 will receive an additional 50% off their deposit.
The ASAP sale applies, but is not limited to the following cruises:
* Sail onboard the Freedom of the Seas for seven nights, departing from Port Canaveral, FL on Sept. 6, 2009. Visit ports in the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Rates start at $649 per person.
* Depart from Vancouver on Sept. 11, 2009 for the ultimate Alaskan exploration onboard the Radiance of the Seas. This 14-night cruise stops in Victoria, British Columbia as well as the Alaska ports of Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point and Sitka, and disembarks in San Francisco, CA. Rates start at $ 1,199 per person.
Celebrity Cruise Line
* Cruise March 16, 2009 from Fort Lauderdale, FL onboard the Constellation. This 11-night tropical adventure stops in Grand Cayman, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico. Rates start at $749 per person.
* Embark from San Juan for 10 nights onboard the Millennium Nov. 6, 2009. Make stops in Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao and Aruba. Rates start at $849 per person.
* Sail the Mediterranean for seven nights onboard the Journey departing from Rome on April 25, 2009. Visit ports in Amalfi and Ravenna, Italy, as well as Greece and Montenegro. Rates start at $999 per person.
* Depart from Greece on Sept. 6, 2009 and disembark in Italy onboard the Quest. This 10-night cruise stops in Mykonos and Delphi, Greece; Ephesus and Bodrum, Turkey; Albania; Slovenia; Ravenna and Venice, Italy. Rates start at $1,799 per person.
For a full listing of participating ASAP sailings on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara cruise lines, visit http://www.ecruises.com and click on "Value-Added Deals."
The up to $200 onboard credit is per stateroom, and applicable for new bookings made by Jan.19, 2009 on sailings of 10 nights or more. A $100 onboard credit is rewarded to customers sailing seven to nine nights and $50 is redeemed on cruises three to six nights. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
To book, visit http://www.eCruises.com or contact an eCruises.com cruise specialist at 800-223-6868. Certified cruise specialists can share insider knowledge and make recommendations for increased value, cabin placement and other experience enhancing features.
eCruises.com protects its customer's investments by providing complimentary travel insurance to guarantee worry-free sailing for all passengers, with coverage beginning the moment of activation until you return home. According to iTravelInsured, 70 percent of all travel insurance claims occur before you begin your vacation; therefore this FREE insurance through eCruises.com "protects against the unexpected." Coverage includes cancellation and interruption; emergency medical services and medical evacuations; and travel and baggage delays/losses. Also, eCruises never charges a service fee.
eCruises.com also has cruise gift certificates coupled with special cruise bargains on all major cruise lines including Carnival, Celebrity, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess and more. Available in $250 denominations, these cruise gift certificates can be used toward booking cruises and are valid for two years from the date issued.