Celebrating an unprecedented 15 years of awards as the #1 cruise line in the world, Crystal Cruises has created a global collection of 2010 cruise itineraries spanning 174 ports in 70 countries on 62 voyages. New offerings range from maiden calls in Iran, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia on the World Cruise to new North American cruises to the Sea of Cortez and Hawaii. Crystal has set 17 cruises at 10 days or fewer - almost double those in 2009.
Crystal's 2010 cruise repertoire boasts a balance of cruises celebrating the charming culture of Australia and New Zealand, the fertile history of the Middle East, safari-rich Africa, the treasures of North America and the cosmopolitan centers of Europe. Throughout, the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will maintain an emphasis on port intensive, destination driven itineraries with many overnight stays in port.
New in 2010:
• 108-day "Exploration of Ancient Empires" World Cruise, including maiden calls in Manama, Bahrain; Bandar Abbas, Iran; Kuwait City, Kuwait; Fujairah, UAE; Khasab, Oman; and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
• Maiden calls in Topolobampo, Mexico; Holyhead, Wales; Portland, England; Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Sevastopol, Ukraine; and Almeria, Spain.
• Seven-day British Isles cruise.
• 10-day Mexico cruise, featuring the Sea of Cortez.
• Fall New England/Canada cruises with overnights in New York.
• 10-day fall Mediterranean itineraries.
• Nine-day Canary Islands cruise.
• Holiday cruise to Hawaii, round-trip from Los Angeles.
• Panama Canal cruise from New York to Los Angeles, including Philadelphia and Charleston.
• Cruise series in Australia/New Zealand and Mexican Riviera.
• Combination of European ports in Western Europe, Black Sea, Middle East, British Isles, Baltic, North Cape and Canary Islands.
• Expanded choices of Mediterranean cruises and North European cruises, which can be combined to create extended voyages without repeating ports.