Crystal Cruises is now accepting reservations for its 15th annual, 108-day 2010 World Cruise. Departing Miami on January 10, 2010, the epic “Exploration of Ancient Empires” voyage will call at 41 ports in 37 countries. For the first time, the award-winning Crystal Serenity will call in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, in addition to South America, Africa and India, the Red Sea, the Black Sea, and several European ports in the Mediterranean Sea en route to London. With Crystal’s early payment special, full World Cruise fares start at $56,206, per person, double occupancy.
Full World Cruise guests enjoy the added value of special amenities and events including:
* Bon voyage World Cruise Gala and overnight luxury hotel accommodations in Miami;
* First or Business Class Air Transportation for guests originating in any of Crystal’s specified air/sea gateways;
* Complimentary chauffeured pre- and post cruise transfers between the guest’s home, airport, pre-cruise hotel and Crystal Serenity within 100 miles of gateway city;
* $1,000 Crystal Cruisebank onboard spending credit and pre-paid gratuities;
* Seven complimentary Crystal Adventures shore excursions and two exclusive shoreside events;
Although Crystal’s World Cruise departs in a year and a half, more than 160 guests were waitlisted and subsequently booked for the full voyage.
“Crystal Cruises has earned a well-deserved reputation consistently providing a wonderful Word Cruise – on board and ashore – at an exceptional value,” says Gregg Michel, president. “Our guests know they’re getting an incomparable vacation experience with one of the highest rated brands in the world.”
Crystal’s World Cruise is also available in seven individual segments ranging from 13 to 21 days, or back-to-back segment combinations, with fares beginning at $6,118. The line is currently accepting waitlist reservations for segments, which will give guests priority clearance when the books officially open November 20.