Royal Caribbean International’s Mariner of the Seas has returned to Marina Bay or her longest-ever and final season until next April.
She is offering 56 Southeast Asian sailings of three- to nine-nights from Singapore, the highest number for this ship ever, up from 41 sailings last season, the company said.
The ship’s itineraries with popular regional destinations lined up for this season are:
• 3-night cruise to Penang/Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)
• 4-night cruise to Penang/Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) and Phuket
• 5-night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang and Phuket
• 7-night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang, Langkawi and Phuket (with an overnight)
• 7-night cruise to Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) and Bangkok (with an overnight)
The ship will then be deployed to Miami, Florida in April 2018, after having homeported year-round in Asia out of Singapore and China since 2013.
This is followed by the Ovation of the Seas, Asia’s largest and most revolutionary cruise ship, which will be back for a 5-night cruise from Singapore to Penang and Phuket on April 9 next year, and a 12-night one-way cruise to Tianjin with calls at Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Hue/Danang (Chan May), Hong Kong (overnight) and Seoul (Incheon). April to June 2018 will be covered by the 4,269-guest Voyager of the Seas with 18 sailings from Singapore