Monterey Auction Set

March 15 has been set as the second auction date for the Monterey and the starting bid has been lowered to $14 million. The first Monterey auction took place on December 15, 1989. While there 150 people present, neither of two registered bidders made a bid. Bids were to have begun at $18 million. Although the starting bid has been lowered, all other terms remain the same, namely that 10 percent of the payment is due on the day of the auction. The remaining 90 percent is due three days after after confirmation of the sale. Until then, the Monterey lies docked in Honolulu harbor.

Cruise Industry News Email Alerts

Email Newsletter

Get the latest breaking cruise news. Sign up.

Cruise Ship Orderbook

125 Ships | 264,464 Berths | $70 Billion | View

New 2019 Annual Report

CIN Annual Report

In This Edition:

2027 Projections

Global Outlook

North America

Europe

Asia/Pacific

Fleet Data

Market Reports