Crystal Cruises' 2009 Worldwide Cruise Atlas is now available to travel agents and luxury vacationers. The luxury line's 174-page, full year compendium - its largest and most comprehensive brochure to date - showcases the luxury line's 61 itineraries, ranging in length from seven to 106 days and visiting 185 ports throughout the world.
Spacious spreads reveal Crystal's innovative dining options, inspired enrichment, abundant shore-side opportunities, richly appointed accommodations, and the extraordinary service, space, quality and choices that comprise the Crystal Experience. Utilizing both bulleted and narrative style, the Atlas opens with an easy-to-read, color-coded cruise calendar that references the pages for itinerary details within.
New in the 2009 Cruise Atlas are:
* Expanded "Experiences of Discovery" section, featuring a collection of theme cruises
* Value spread, highlighting many of Crystal's inclusive features, amenities, and services
* Silk Road and The Sushi Bar, depicting the new restaurants on Crystal Symphony and Nobu Matsuhisa's creative cuisine
* Eight new Penthouses, which will be converted from 12 category AA staterooms, thus reducing capacity and increasing Crystal Serenity's per guest space ratio
"The messaging and layout of the Atlas stays true to the Crystal brand - simple, elegant and inviting," says Nitsa Lewis, Crystal's vice president, marketing. "Besides the compelling itineraries, we've focused on the exceptional luxury found aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, which has earned us 'World's Best' honors more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history. The Atlas was designed to allow readers to 'Experience Our World' as only Crystal can show you."
In 2009, the 940-guest, 50,000-ton Crystal Symphony, and the newly refurbished, 1,072-guest, 68,000-ton Crystal Serenity cruise through the Caribbean, South America, Antarctica, Middle East, Mediterranean, Canary Islands, Black Sea, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, South Pacific, British Isles, Baltic Sea, Arctic Circle and New England/Canada.
Among the highlights are:
* The World Cruise, a 106-day epic journey visiting 17 countries along the Pacific Rim
* New fall cruise to Israel and Egypt
* New return to the Amazon for the first time in three years
* Asian itineraries with complimentary three-day land programs in Beijing
* Nearly every cruise in the Mediterranean, Baltic and New England/Canada features at least one overnight stay in port
* Maiden calls to Kotor, Montenegro; Lipari, Italy; Patmos, Greece; Sinop, Turkey; Napier, New Zealand; Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Komodo, Indonesia and Kiel, Germany
To order a 2009 Atlas or for additional information on Crystal Cruises, contact a travel agent or call 800-446-6620. Visit the luxury line's website at crystalcruises.com.