Princess Cruises launched its biggest sale of the year called “Cruise Deals and Air Steals,” offering cruise vacation deals and airfares that are among the lowest currently available.
The sale coincides with the relaunch of the Princess EZair booking tool which features newly-negotiated low rates, flexible terms that allow guests to book early and enhanced features that make it easy to book a cruise and air at the same time.
“We’ve secured incredibly low airfares and to celebrate we’re passing along the savings to our guests who book our ‘Cruise Deals and Air Steals’ sales promotion,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. “Coupled with our newly relaunched Princess EZair booking tool, guests experience ease and convenience when booking airfare to coincide with their cruise vacations.”
The sale includes savings up to $300 per guest on cruise fares plus up to $300 per guest savings on roundtrip airfare when booked together using Princess EZair, subject to availability. Included are deals for cruises, as well as land and sea vacations seven days and longer to Europe, Japan and Alaska that depart April-September 2016.
Airfares to Princess cruise vacation destinations are on sale with the lowest prices of the year, through December 8, 2015. Sample roundtrip fares include:
- Dallas (DFW) to Seattle (SEA) – Sale price: $49 (from $249)
- New York (JFK) to Copenhagen (CPH) – Sale price: $449 (from $749)
- Miami (MIA) to San Francisco (SFO) – Sale price: $154 (from $354)
- Chicago (ORD) to London (LHR) – Sale price: $698 (from $998)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Barcelona (BCN) – Sale price: $720 (from $1,020)
- Seattle (SEA) to Tokyo (NRT) – Sale price: $857 (from $1,157)