Baking queen Mary Berry will head a line up of famous UK chefs who are hosting cookery lessons onboard P&O Cruises new ship Britannia.
Then celebrity chefs will be on a number of Britannia’s sailings throughout the year during which they will run cookery classes, host exclusive chef’s table dinners, participate in Q&A sessions and book signings. The full line-up is as follows:
· Nathan Outlaw - holder of four Michelin stars in total, two at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall, and one each at Outlaw's Fish Kitchen, Port isaac and Outlaw's at The Capital, Knightsbridge. Nathan is travelling on B503, a 14 night Portugal, Spain & Morocco cruise departing March 28. Prices from £1,549 per person.
· Pierre Koffmann – legendary French-born chef who achieved three Michelin stars at La Tante Claire and now runs Koffmann’s at The Berkeley, London. Pierre is travelling on B510, a 14 night Spain, Monaco & Italy cruise departing June 13 with James Martin and Charlie Turnbull. Prices from £1,449 per person.
· Mary Berry CBE – famed television chef, and food writer Mary is travelling on B513, a 12 night British Isles cruise departing July 6 with Theo Randall and James Martin. Prices from £1,149 per person.
· Theo Randall – proprietor of Theo Randall at the InterContinental Hotel London Park Lane. Theo is travelling on B513, a 12 night British Isles cruise departing July 6 with Mary Berry and James Martin. Prices from £1,149 per person.
· Lawrence Keogh – Head chef at the renowned Wolseley restaurant in London. Lawrence is travelling on B514, a seven night Norwegian Fjords cruise departing July 18. Prices from £799 per person.
· James Tanner - an English chef and television personality, co-owner of Barbican Kitchen in Plymouth, and The Kentish Hare in Bidborough, Kent. James is travelling on B516, a seven night France, Spain & Guernsey cruise departing August 8. Prices from £949 per person.
· Vivek Singh – one of the most successful modern Indian chefs in the country with three London restaurants, The Cinnamon Club, Cinnamon Kitchen and Cinnamon Soho. Vivek is travelling on B517, a 14 night Spain, Monaco & Italy cruise departing August 15. Prices from £1,999 per person.
· Daniel Galmiche - Michelin-starred Executive Chef at The Vineyard in Berkshire, a pioneer of modern French cuisine and TV chef. Daniel is travelling on B519, a seven night France, Spain & Guernsey cruise departing September 5. Prices from £799 per person.
· Antonio Carluccio – a much-loved chef and food writer who is regarded as the godfather of Italian gastronomy. Antonio is travelling on B523, a 14 night Spain, Monaco & Italy cruise departing October 9 with James Martin and Charlie Turnbull. Prices from £1,149 per person.
· Paul Rankin – celebrity chef from County Down who became the first chef from Northern Ireland to be awarded a Michelin star. Paul is travelling on B524, a 14 night Portugal & Caribbean cruise departing October 23 with Eric Lanlard. Prices from £1,139 per person.
The two-hour classes will cost £100 per person (or £200 per person when hosted by two chefs) and take place in The Cookery Club, a dedicated cookery school with 12 stations for up to 24 people to create culinary masterpieces. Bookings open four months before departure via Cruise Personaliser.