American Cruise Lines announced today the launch of its new travel agent portal, which offers a secure platform for agents to obtain information and marketing materials for educational and promotional needs.
The new portal was created in response to the line’s growing network of valued travel partners and features the following:
- Login and Private Access – Private accessibility for agents
- Training – In-depth virtual training through a selection of live webinars
- Promotional/Marketing Tools –customizable PDFs, deck plans, maps, logos, etc.
- Agent Benefits – Outline of partnership perks & earning potential (tiered commission structure)
- Image Gallery – Extensive selection of images available for download (coming soon)
- Agent Order Form – Agents can email for any materials, including brochures
- FAM Program – Details on familiarization cruises
- Travel Agent Liaison – Dedicated point-of-contact for agent inquiries
“We highly value our travel agent partners and aim to provide them with the best resources possible,” said Susan Shultz, Director of Sales for American Cruise Lines. “Dedicated entirely to agents, the new portal allows them to both master and promote our products in a way that will maximize their selling ability.”
“We recognize the significance of the travel agent role in this industry, as well as their contribution to the success of our business,” added Timothy Beebe, Vice President of American Cruise Lines. “It is a continuous objective of ours to best equip them with the tools they need to succeed.”