Hapag-Lloyd Cruises has announced to the international marketplace celebratory special voyage pricing applicable to seven selected Mediterranean cruises this summer, aboard the 5-stars-plus rated cruise ship Europa 2.
In recognition of her first birthday, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is offering savings of $2,310 per person, based on double occupancy in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean suite.
The special pricing of $4,190 per person, cruise-only, is applicable to the following seven cruises in July and August 2014:
• Corsica´s wild beauty and Spanish modernity from Civitavecchia to Barcelona, cruise EUX1419, July 12 - 19, 2014, 7 days.
• The legendary Riviera from Barcelona to Civitavecchia, cruise EUX1420, July 19-26 2014, 7 days.
• Corsica´s wild beauty and Spanish modernity from Civitavecchia to Barcelona, cruise EUX1421, July 26- August 2 2014, 7 days.
• The legendary Riviera from Barcelona to Civitavecchia, cruise EUX1422, August 2-9, 2014, 7 days.
• Romantic Capri and volcanic islands from Civitavecchia to Valletta, cruise EUX1423,
August 9-16, 2014, 7 days.
• The Croatian Adriatic and the magic of Venice, cruise EUX1424, August 16-23, 2014,
• History brought to life on the Adriatic, cruise EUX1425, August 23-30, 2014, 7 days.
Introduction of new guaranteed Spa/Grand Suite category Additionally, for guests looking for even more relaxation space, a new guaranteed Spa/Grand Suite category has been introduced – with suites measuring a spacious 560 ft². Based on double occupancy, cruise-only pricing for the above cruises leads in at $8,390 per person.
All cruise-only fares include: accommodation; full board on the ship (including all seven restaurants on board); mini-bar in the suite (re-stocked twice per day); a different entertainment program each day; port fees; share of ship fuel costs; and basic gratuities.