Crystal Cruises’ complete itineraries and fares for 2009 are now available for viewing and booking. The comprehensive 2009 Cruise Guide is currently on the line’s website, and will available for order March 17.
The 57 destination-rich itineraries aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity span 185 ports, with a mix of cruises ranging from seven to 106 days in length. Most voyages feature at least one overnight stay.
New highlights for 2009 include:
• A return to the Amazon for the first time since 2006;
• Virtually all Mediterranean voyages feature overnight calls in cities including Barcelona, Sorrento, Venice, Istanbul and Monte Carlo;
• Two ships cruising Asia, with overnight stays in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka, Kōbe, Bangkok, Southeast Asia and many others; and
• A choice of exotic holiday voyages in Antarctica and South America or the Caribbean.
• 11 maiden calls: Kiel, Germany; Rangiroa, French Polynesia; Napier, New Zealand; Komodo, Indonesia; Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Petropavlovsk, Russia; Kotor, Montenegro; Lipari, Italy; Sinop, Turkey; Patmos, Greece and Trogir, Croatia.