Pearl Seas Cruises announced today its spring 2015 Caribbean schedule for the brand-new 210-passenger Pearl Mist.
The line now offers a unique selection of cruises to some of the Caribbean’s most sought-after island destinations, including the Bahamas, U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, St. Martin, Martinique and more.
A mix of seven-, 10- and 11-night Caribbean itineraries will run from February to May of 2015, each providing guests with a fascinating and uniquely pampered Caribbean experience:
• Caribbean Discovery – St Martin – 7-night cruise Caribbean cruise from St. Martin
• Caribbean Discovery – Puerto Rico – 7-night roundtrip Caribbean cruise from San Juan
• Grand Caribbean – St. Martin –10-night roundtrip cruise from St. Martin (also offered to San Juan)
• Grand Caribbean – Puerto Rico – 10-night roundtrip Caribbean cruise from San Juan
• Path of the Explorers – Southbound – 11-night cruise from West Palm Beach, FL to St. Martin
• Path of the Explorers – Northbound – 11-night cruise from San Juan to Freeport, Bahamas
The Caribbean schedule will kick-off Pearl Seas Cruises’ 2015 season, following its debut next year. The 2014 inaugural season begins in June with an 11-night sailing from Baltimore to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where the Pearl Mist will begin a series of Canadian Maritimes and Great Lakes cruises.
Each itinerary is designed to highlight the most exquisite areas of the Caribbean which few people have the opportunity to experience. The Grand Caribbean cruise, for instance, will bring people to 11 unique islands including Jost Van Dye, St. Croix, and Saba. In each place, Pearl Seas Cruises will offer enriching shore excursions designed to appeal to every palate.
The Pearl Mist is currently undergoing final outfitting by Chesapeake Shipbuilding in Salisbury, Maryland. The new ship defines a new style of Luxury Adventure ™ small-ship cruising, offering the most beautiful getaways on a brand-new luxury ship. It features oversized, gracefully appointed staterooms, all with private balconies and most with sliding glass doors, a spacious dining room, and various large and intimate lounges. Guests will enjoy numerous luxuries and amenities.
“As the New Year and the completion of the Pearl Mist draw closer, we’re getting increasingly excited to introduce the world to Pearl Seas Cruises,” said Timothy Beebe, Vice President of Pearl Seas Cruises. “Complete with new Caribbean sailings, we believe the line’s unique itineraries and Luxury Adventure concept will appeal to many and we look forward to welcoming guests onboard.”