Celebrity Cruises is bringing back the brand’s most popular promotion: “123go!”
The promotion’s three powerful features will be joined by two entirely new offers, and will allow consumers to select what they value most in a Celebrity vacation, from any of the following exceptional options:
· Free “Classic Beverage Package” for two, allowing guests to pair Celebrity’s delectable cuisine with their favorite beverages – representing a value of up to $1,200 for two guests, based on a 12-night sailing, and including coverage of beverage gratuities;
· Free gratuities for two, allowing vacationers to fully relax, knowing tips for Celebrity’s expert staff are covered – representing a value of up to $360 per stateroom based on a 12-night sailing and including coverage of stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities;
· An onboard credit of up to $300 per stateroom, depending on the selected itinerary length, and available for guests to apply to shore excursions, specialty dining, wine tastings, spa treatments, boutique items, or any other onboard purchase
The promotion will be even more enticing for guests booking a Celebrity vacation in Europe, as they’ll have the opportunity to select two of the three special options.
And, Celebrity has further enriched the promotion with an entirely new, family-inspired feature: Free Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Packages for third and fourth guests in staterooms, as well as complimentary Internet packages for those guests.
Celebrity’s 123go! offer is valid on all ships (with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition), and cruises from February 2014 through March 2015 (excluding Transatlantic and Transpacific voyages) – with more than 400 sailings to choose from – when the cruise is booked between November 29, 2013 through February 28, 2014. Full details can be found beginning at 12:01 am ET November 29 at www.celebritycruises.com/123offer.
Celebrity also is inviting Classic tier and above members of the brand’s newly enhanced Captain’s Club loyalty program to take advantage of exclusive benefits: When booking November 29 – December 31, 2013, members will receive 25 bonus Club Points, in addition to the usual Club Points earned for their bookings. They also will enjoy 50 percent reduced deposits when booking.
As another facet of ‘The Celebrity Commitment,’ Celebrity also has introduced a corresponding 123go! incentive program exclusively for travel partners.
“The Celebrity Commitment is our genuine, ongoing pledge to our travel partners to constantly identify opportunities to help them achieve greater levels of success, and our 123go! incentive program is an exciting new illustration of that commitment,” said Celebrity’s Senior Vice President of Sales Dondra Ritzenthaler.
“We’re giving our travel partners the opportunity to reward their hard work with cash prizes and to earn entries into a sweepstakes with the Grand Prize being any Celebrity cruise in 2014 in our luxurious, spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations, paired with $2,000 to apply to air travel.”
Travel partners can earn an entry into Celebrity’s 123go! trade sweepstakes by booking clients in any stateroom category on a Celebrity cruise departing between January 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015.
In addition to the Grand Prize, Celebrity‘s 123go! trade incentive prizes include:
· Randomly awarded $1,000 prizes November 29, 2013 through January 2, 2014
· Four First Prize Cruises, with winners randomly awarded a 2014 cruise to one of the following locations: Alaska, Bermuda, Caribbean or Europe in veranda category accommodations
· $100 Visa gift card and one entry into the sweepstakes when agents offer Celebrity Cruises to the brand’s secret shoppers from January 2 through February 28, 2014
Eligible bookings must be registered from November 29, 2013 through February 28, 2014. To enter the sweepstakes and valid bookings, agents are invited to visit www.Celebrity-TradeIncentives.com.