The Cruise Ship Orderbook Data Report (1988-2017) presents a yearly account of ships on order listing all years from 1988 through 2017, giving an overview of ship ordering trends and future growth planned by cruise operators over the years.
Click here to order.
Included in this report:
- 1988-2017 Cruise Ship orderbooks as independently sourced and published by Cruise Industry News. Each year (from 1988 through 2017) shows ships on order at a specific calendar date.
- Ship orders include cruise line, ship, yard, tonnage/passenger capacity (if known at the time), and for some years, sailing region and exact delivery time frame.
- Graphic sample of trends in tonnage, passenger capacity and ships on order.
- Data and information you need in just 35 pages to plan to present a complete overview of the cruise ship orderbook history.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.