Cruise Industry Market Research and Industry Analysis
Cruise Industry News now offers digital, downloadable market and regional reports.
|2014 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report
By popular demand, this highly informative and concise 2014 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report presents an overview of the current cruise ship drydock and refit market, including a full 2014 and estimated 2015 drydocking scheduled based on available data and research by Cruise Industry News.
Included in this report:
2014 Price: $249
|2014 Fleet Deployment Report
This international cruise market overview provides 20+ pages of key insights into the cruise business with fleet deployment statistics and trends for each major cruise line, European lines, niche lines and luxury lines, including past data.
See trends, regional deployment, ship statistics, percent changes and much more.
Data from 2012 to 2014.
2014 Price: $349
|2014 Asia-Pacific Market Briefing
Special report detailing the Asia-Pacific cruise industry. Over 60 pages of data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more. Stats going back to 1998 and projections through 2015+.
Pages and pages of exclusive market data and research sure to help your planning and budgeting for the future.
This Asia-Pacific report details:
- The current state of the cruise industry in Asia.
- Past berth data and future growth projections
- An in-depth look at the market starting with Royal Caribbean, and including Costa/Carnival, Princess, P&O, Star, HNA and more - with interviews with the major companies.
- A look at the major ports in China, berthing options, in addition to travel agent struggles and port news from the entire region.
2014 Price: $399
2013 European Market Briefing
Special report detailing the European cruise industry. Over 150 pages of data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more. Stats going back to 1992 and projections through 2015+.
This special report is dedicated to Europe’s position in the global cruise industry. An executive briefing is followed by profiles of each European cruise operator – talking to their top management and profiling their strategies and future plans.
2013 Price: $399
2013 Fleet and Market Data Briefing
This international cruise market overview provides 75 pages of key insights into the cruise business including:
- 2013 Cruise Industry Executive Briefing. Executive briefing on 2013 industry including the biggest cruise brands, deployment break-down and growth projections through 2021.
- Cruise Industry Fleet Deployment. The deployment chapter breaks down cruise line fleet deployment by market for the major operators, the European lines and a special section on the main luxury operators.
- Cruise Industry Market Reports. The market reports section breaks down each major market in the global cruise industry. Each cruise market is broken down by operators sailing in the region, number of ships they have in the region - in addition to their capacity.
2013 Price: $399
2012 Asia-Pacific Special Report
This 20-page Asia report was produced specifically to overview the Asian cruise industry and its growth prospects in 2012 featuring:
- Key interviews with the major Western brands operating in Asia.
- Key interviews with top executives at all the major Asian cruise brands.
- Shipyard and port profiles underlining region potential and much more.
2013 Price: $399