Comprehensive 127-PDF report detailing the entire expedition market. Includes capacity projections through 2027, and profiles of 30+ major players, with exclusive interviews and insight, along with trends, original data, operational coverage and much more. Original reporting, analysis and research.
Included in this 127-page Expedition Market Report:
- Full and complete insight into the expedition cruise market, growth projections and the major operators.
- A look at what is driving demand for the 28 ships on order.
- Growth projections in the expedition cruise segment through 2027.
- Preview a set of sample pages from the report here | Table of Contents
- Independently researched data.
- Over 30 companies profiled, including exclusive interviews. Coverage includes: Adventure Canada, Alaskan Dream Cruises, Albatros Expeditions, Antarctica XXI, Antarpply Expeditions, Aurora Expeditions, Australis, Celebrity, Coral Expeditions, Crystal, G Adventures, Hapag-Lloyd, Hurtigruten, Iceland Pro, Lindblad, Metropolitan Touring, Mystic, Nicko, Oceanwide, One Ocean, Polar Latitudes, Polar Quest, Ponant, Poseidon Expeditions, Quark, Scenic, Seabourn, Silversea, SunStone Charters, True North, UnCruise, Viking and Windstar.
- In addition: trends, satellite connectivity, polar challenges, regulatory groups, shipbuilding, and much more.
- Double the length of 2017's Report!