Comprehensive 95+ page PDF report detailing the China and Asia-Pacific cruise market, with China growth projections through 2027. Key interviews with leading brands in the Chinese market, port news/updates, travel agent pricing (charter) discussion and much more.
Comprehensive report detailing the China and Asia-Pacific cruise industry.
If you are looking for a complete overview of the current and future state of the China and Asia-Pacific cruise business, look no further.
Published Sept. 20, 2017
Over 95 pages of data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more.
Market data and projections for the next decade, including a breakout of the Chinese cruise market annually through 2027, with forecasted capacity growth projections.
The Cruise Industry News 2018 China Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year market reports on China from 2015 through 2027.
- Updated data based on completely original and independent research.
- Interviews with top executives at major cruise brands operating in the Asia-Pacific and Chinese market, including new Chinese cruise lines.
- Articles looking at all major brands and companies in the market.
- Cruise lines covered: Carnival Corporation, Princess, Costa, Royal Caribbean Cruises China, Royal Caribbean Cruises Asia-Pacific, SkySea, MSC Cruises, Norwegian, Bohai, Diamond, Genting, Star, Dream and Hurtigruten.
- Discussion of the sales model and pricing, including interviews with major travel agencies that control significant supply in China with the charter sales model.
- Market data through 2027, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2017, plus what to expect in 2018 in China.Port news and infrastructure planning reports, including a map of key Chinese ports. Interviews and updates on 10+ Chinese ports, Hong Kong, plus a number of ports in Japan and South Korea reveal their latest plans.
- Market capacity breakdown for Asia/Pacific and Chinese markets by cruise line.
- A look at the current and future Asia/Pacific cruise fleet.
- Coverage of the Japanese cruise market including its history, present status and future outlook. Interviews with management from Asuka (NYK), Mitsui and Venus.
- The impact of the Korea travel plan, plus insight into Korea’s own ambitions to become a key homeport destination.
- Fully independent reporting and research.