Celebrity Cruises’ 2014 Red Sox Fan Cruise aboard Celebrity Silhouette is now open for booking to travel agents, starting at $910 per person, according to the cruise line.
The cruise departs for seven nights to the Western Caribbean on January 12, 2014, with Red Sox legends Keith Foulke, Brian Daubach, Bill “Soup” Campbell, John Tudor and David Stapleton, and WEEI broadcaster Joe Castiglione.
Sailing round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale, the Silhouette visits Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Labadee, with two days at sea.
Guests that are part of the group will be treated to two Red Sox cocktail parties, a martini tasting, and a private beach party with the Red Sox legends group.
The line-up is as follows:
- Keith Foulke- A member of the 2004 World Series Championship team, he was on the mound for the final out when a one bounce ground ball was hit back to him and he flipped to first clinching the team’s first World Series Championship since 1918.
- Brian Daubach- Due to his hardnosed style of play and penchant for clutch hitting, he was both a player and fan favorite and only the third left-handed rookie in Red Sox history to hit at least 20 home runs, joining Ted Williams and Fred Lynn.
- Bill “Soup” Campbell- One of the top relief pitchers in all of baseball, he signed with Boston after the 1976 season as one of the first high profile big money free agents in baseball and is tied for the American League record for wins by a reliever in a single season.
- John Tudor- Massachusetts native that was drafted by the Red Sox in the third round of the 1976 draft and is the last Major League player to record 10 or more shutouts in a season to date.
- David Stapleton- Worked his way up the Red Sox minor league system playing for Winter Haven, Bristol and Pawtucket before making his first appearance for the Red Sox in 1080.
Interested parties should can call 888-276-2874 and provide code REDSOX01.