Cruise vacations to Alaska, the California coast, Hawaii, Mexico and the Panama Canal from Princess Cruises are on sale during the line's “5-Day Super Sale,” running from January 31 through February 4.
With more than 150 West Coast cruises on sale, the event offers savings of up to $1,100 per person, plus the opportunity to get up to $100 in free spending money per stateroom.
Passengers can choose from a variety of cruise itineraries where they can enjoy the magnificent scenery and wildlife of Alaska, the tropical warmth of the Hawaiian Islands, the wonder of engineering that is the Panama Canal, the best of the Golden State on a California Coastal or the colorful culture of Mexico.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $50 (cruises up to nine days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $25 (cruises up to nine days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer).
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at princess.com/sale.
Examples of special Super Sale fares include:
• California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $684 interior (was $834); $1,084 balcony (was $1,184)
• Inside Passage Alaska cruise – 7 days: $749 interior (was $899); $1,149 balcony (was $1,399)
• Gulf of Alaska cruise – 7 days: $854 interior (was $1,004); $1,304 balcony (was $1,454)
• Hawaiian Islands cruise – 14 days: $1,090 interior (was $1,790); $1,690 balcony (was $2,690)
• Panama Canal – 14 days: $1,499 interior (was $2,399); $2,049 balcony (was $3,149)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy and include government fees and taxes.
The Super Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PST on January 31 through 11:59 p.m. PST on February 4, 2013 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.