Guests looking to plan a luxury cruise vacation in the Mediterranean can do so at significant savings during Cunard Line’s five-day Mediterranean Spotlight Sale, starting August 2 2012.
The special sale will offer savings of up to 60 percent in addition to On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom on select 10- and 12-day Mediterranean voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth.
Included in the sale is the popular 12-day Holy Land Explorer between Rome and Athens, and the 12-day Pearls of the Black Sea to Venice, Istanbul, Odessa and the Greek Isles.
Mediterranean Spotlight Sale voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth include:
• 12-day Holy Land Explorer – September 6, November 17 with Inside stateroom fares from $899
• 12-day Greek Isles & Aegean Treasures – September 18, October 12 with Inside stateroom fares from $999
• 12-day Pearls of the Black Sea – September 30 with Oceanview stateroom fares from $1,499
• 12-day Greek Isles & Ancient Wonders – October 24 with Balcony stateroom fares from $1,299
• 12-day Greek Isles & Turkish Splendours – November 5 Balcony stateroom fares from $1,299
• 10-day Mediterranean Moments – November 29 Inside stateroom fares from $699
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Offer is for new bookings only.
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. Queen Elizabeth captured the world stage with her launch in 2010, quickly establishing her among the fleet. She also has been ranked among the top three “Best Large Resort Ships” in the 2012 Berlitz Complete Guide to Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships, sharing the honour alongside her sister ships.
Onboard, guests savour a grand celebration which includes dressing up for glamourous evenings at Royal Nights themed balls, and enjoying Cunard’s signature amenities such as Champagne Afternoon Tea in the Garden Lounge, extraordinary dining experiences in the line’s renowned Queens Grill and Princess Grill restaurants, and in The Verandah, a French restaurant that pays tribute to the legendary Verandah Grills aboard the original Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary.