This summer, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers travelers a culturally diverse journey through the crisp blue seas of Northern Europe with special savings on 13 Baltic, Scandinavian and Celtic all-inclusive sailings, during the line’s 20th anniversary year.
Travelers can enjoy bonus savings of up to $7,000 per suite when booked by March 31, 2012.
As part of the special savings, guests in Penthouse and higher suites receive free upgrades to Business Class on transatlantic flights. Guests in deluxe suites can upgrade to Business Class for just $999 each way. Concierge-level guests (categories E and above) will enjoy enhanced amenities such as priority online access to shore excursion and specialty dining reservations; an upgraded, pre-cruise luxury hotel package; free phone and internet minutes; in-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket; and more.
Iceland, Scotland, Denmark & More
For summer 2012, Regent Seven Seas Cruises introduces five new Northern Europe ports, including Akureyri and Isafjordur in Iceland, Douglas on the Isle of Man, Lerwick (Scotland) and Rønne (Denmark).
Guests can choose from a selection of complimentary shore excursions on every sailing. In Russia, guests enjoy two or three full days in St. Petersburg providing ample opportunities to explore the historic Peterhof (Peter the Great’s Grand Palace), attend an evening performance of traditional song and dance, appreciate the art and history of the Hermitage, and much more.
“Northern Europe offers a distinctly different cruising experience than the Mediterranean,” says Mark Conroy, the line’s president. “Northern Europe surprises visitors with rich and diverse cultural offerings that often change dramatically from port to port and Regent Seven Seas delivers the most memorable experiences in the region.”
Celtic, Baltic and North Sea Highlights
• Celtic Charms departs from London (Southampton) on June 3 for a 10-night journey to ports in England, Ireland, and Iceland with up to 35 complimentary shore excursions available.
• White Nights departs on July 2 from Stockholm with visits in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany, as well as offers guests a two-night stay in St. Petersburg. Guests will enjoy their choice of up to 43 complimentary excursions available during this sailing.
• The Baroque Baltic and Imperial Visions – departing July 12, July 29 – these 10-night voyages sail from Copenhagen to Stockholm, and includes visits to Berlin; Rønne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg (two nights); and Helsinki, Finland with the choice of up to 42 complimentary tours.
• Jewels of the Baltic and Scandinavian Sojourn – departing July 22 and August 8 from Stockholm – these seven-night sailings offers guests the best of the Baltic with visits to Helsinki, Finland; Tallinn, Estonia; Visby, Sweden; Berlin; and Copenhagen, with an overnight in St. Petersburg. Up to 35 free shore excursions available.
• Northern Harbors departs from Copenhagen on August 15 offering guests up to 72 different complimentary shore excursions to explore ports of call including Berlin; Rønne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg (two nights); Tallinn, Estonia; and Stockholm.
Travelers cruise Northern Europe aboard the all-balcony, all-suite Seven Seas Voyager. Emerging from dry dock in 2011, the 700-guest vessel showcases elegantly refurbished suites and public areas, from new ultra-plush carpeting throughout the ship to suite updates, including new wallpaper, fabrics, curtains, décor and art. Suites range in size from 356 to 1,403 square feet.
Regent Seven Seas’ cruise fares are the most inclusive in the cruise marketplace and include all gourmet dining venues without any surcharges, fine wines and premium spirits, a selection of shore excursions in all ports, onboard gratuities, air transportation from more than 25 gateway cities and a complimentary overnight stay in a luxury hotel prior to the cruise.