Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line today announced the addition of Daniella Monet and Leon Thomas III, stars of Nick’s hit live-action series Victorious, to the talent roster for this summer’s “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise.” Monet (Trina) and Thomas (Andre) will set sail aboard Norwegian Epic on July 24, 2011, joining iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy (Sam), and Nathan Kress (Freddie), as well as Tom Kenny, the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants. Departing from Barcelona, Spain, this seven-day cruise offers stops at ports of call in some of the most beautiful locales in the Mediterranean, including Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain.
Norwegian and Nickelodeon are providing families with a once-in-a-lifetime Mediterranean cruise vacation that offers a unique family entertainment experience on board Norwegian Cruise Line's newest, largest and most innovative cruise ship to date. On land, families can explore the ruins of the lost city of Pompeii, visit the world-famous aquarium on the island of Majorca, and take an excursion to the Leaning Tower of Pisa before ending the day on a beautiful Mediterranean beach.
Only on the “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise,” families can enjoy Nickelodeon’s exclusive entertainment, including:
• An ultimate sliming experience that offers an opportunity for the whole family to get slimed together;
• Meet and greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows including Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress from iCarly and Daniella Monet and Leon Thomas from Victorious;
• Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants;
• Meet and greets with popular Nickelodeon characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more;
• Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events;
• Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise;
• Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Freestyle Cruising.