Regent Seven Seas Cruises will offer added amenities to guests in higher-level suites. Beginning with the 2012 summer season, guests in concierge-level and above suites will enjoy a range of benefits from priority shore excursion and restaurant reservations to upgrades and complimentary amenities.
“We revealed some preliminary information last week, but we are delighted to now confirm all of our new concierge-level amenities,” stated Mark Conroy, the cruise line’s president. “Regent Seven Seas has once again raised the bar on luxury cruising.”
Guests in categories E and above on Seven Seas Mariner (beginning April 2, 2012) and Seven Seas Voyager (beginning April 16, 2012) and category D and above on Seven Seas Navigator (beginning May 30, 2012) will receive the following exclusive concierge services:
• Upgraded pre-cruise luxury hotel package
• Priority online reservations on free, unlimited shore excursions
• Priority online reservations in the specialty restaurants Prime 7 and Signatures
• 15 minutes of free phone calls and 60 minutes of free Internet access per suite
• 25% off premium wine and liquor purchases
• 10% off pre- or post-cruise hotel or land packages
• 10% off Regent Choice shore excursions
• Eligible for suite upgrades at time of sailing, when available with preference by booking date
• In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket
• Regent Seven Seas Cruises special gift
Additionally, every voyage continues to include a complimentary luxury hotel package – complete with overnight, pre-cruise accommodations at a deluxe hotel including breakfast, airport-hotel and hotel-ship transfers – as well as round-trip air; all-suite accommodations; gourmet cuisine served in open-seating restaurants; open bars; free and unlimited shore excursions; gratuities and taxes.