Typically, airport travel to and from cruise ships can be hectic, especially during the high cruise season, which begins during the holidays and extends from January through mid-April. But Bags To Go, a leader in baggage storage and baggage claim and delivery services for cruise passengers, helps to make it a breeze. Bags To Go offers convenient luggage-free travel options to tourists bound for a South Florida cruise, and enables travelers to walk through airports, as well as sightsee and navigate cruise ports, without their burdensome baggage—making it so much easier to start, and maintain, a stress-free vacation.
“Traveling during the busy winter cruise season can be a challenging trial of long lines, hassles and delays—but with Bags To Go, travelers will marvel at how easy it is to travel luggage-free,” says Keith Wiater, founder and CEO of Bags To Go. “Our secure baggage handling services save time, reduce stress and help cruise passengers stay in vacation-mode just a little bit longer.”
Bags To Go offers convenient services to passengers both embarking on and disembarking from cruises. Passengers often disembark in the morning and have hours before their late afternoon or evening flights to enjoy popular Florida cities. For a fee of $6 per bag, customers get the freedom to enjoy that last little bit of vacation without the hassle of baggage.
Each of these services allows passengers to get around town luggage-free for the low $6 per bag fee.
• At Port Everglades, cruise passengers can leave bags with portside Bags To Go agents and have them securely stored at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), giving travelers more precious time to enjoy the popular tourist hub without bulky baggage.
• Cruise passengers arriving at the airport can enjoy the Bags To Go Baggage Claim and Delivery service, and have their luggage claimed and delivered directly to their cruise ship at Port Everglades.
• Cruise passengers using Park ‘N Fly in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. can drop off bags with trusted Bags To Go personnel at the parking center and have them delivered directly to their cruise ship.
• Airline passengers departing from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) can store bags securely at the airport, before airline check-in.
• Services will soon be announced at Miami International Airport (MIA) and Port of Miami, as well.