With its most significant referral benefit program, Crystal Cruises is dramatically increasing the incentive for guests to share the renowned Crystal Experience with new-to-Crystal travelers.
For almost every Crystal cruise between September 2010 and April 2011, a brand new Bonus Share the Experience program offers all booked guests $400 in shipboard spending credit (or $250 for Mexico cruises) for each new-to-Crystal guest they refer to sail with them in a separate stateroom. With the new program, booked guests can earn up to $1,600 per person in shipboard credits for his/her friend's new booking made after July 7. New guests will receive a $100 shipboard credit, up to $200 per stateroom.
What's different about this Bonus program and Crystal's existing Share the Experience program is that the credits are much larger and the program is not only open to past guests. Anyone traveling during this period can participate. Even Crystal Society guests (repeat guests) who have reached their previous four per person limit with the original STEX program can bring additional friends with the Bonus program.
"Travelers won't find a richer referral program in the industry. The Bonus Share the Experience program affords the biggest incentive - as much as four times the standard shipboard credit amount for referrals - on more sailings than ever," says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing. "Our guests are our most valuable ambassadors, and we're thrilled to reward them for sharing the award-winning Crystal Experience with their friends and family. Whether it's a helicopter adventure, a signature spa series or a coveted piece of jewelry, guests can indulge themselves with memories of a lifetime."
Travelers not only have a strong dollar incentive, but they also have a significant validation for their recommendation this month. Both the August 2010 issues of Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler magazines tout the Crystal ships as the best in the world. Readers of T+L voted Crystal Cruises as the World's Best Large-Ship Cruise Line for the 15th consecutive year, while CNT readers voted Crystal Serenity as the highest rated mid-sized cruise ship, with some of its highest ever scores.
Bonus Share the Experience program details:
* Applies to new-to-Crystal guests referred and booking on or after July 7.
* $400 referral bonus shipboard spending credit for most sailings between September 2010, and April 2011, including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, New England/Canada, South America, Trans-Atlantic - and even the December holiday cruises and the 2011 World Cruise.
* $250 referral bonus credit is for referring guests aboard Crystal Symphony's November and December Mexican Riviera cruises.
* Not available with two February and March Panama Canal cruises.
* Maximum of four bonus referrals per guest; up to $3,200 per stateroom!
* Combinable with all other promotions, including Crystal's generous 'All Inclusive - As You Wish' spending credits of up to $1,000 per person, any other Crystal Society spending credits, Two-for-One promotional pricing, verandah sales, 'Save Now, Save Later,' and the Crystal Family Memories program.
* Crystal Society members (Crystal repeat guests) who have already referred guests for these cruises can add new guests and earn more credits.
* No cancels and rebooks will be permitted.