MSC Cruises’ new 2009-2010 Caribbean brochure – featuring the beautiful MSC Poesia – is now available.
The brochure features the ship’s Caribbean, Bermuda and transatlantic sailings from October 2009 through April 2010 as she enters North American waters for her inaugural Caribbean season.
The brochure also features details about MSC Poesia, the newest of the line’s “Musica” class ships. MSC Poesia features 1,275 staterooms (with 80 percent oceanview and 827 with private balconies); the luxurious MSC Aurea Spa for the ultimate in pampering, health and wellness; four main restaurants (including the Kaito Sushi bar and an a la carte restaurant with both Italian and international cuisine); 12 bars and lounges; a children’s play area with a Stone Age theme – and so much more!
MSC Poesia will arrive in Fort Lauderdale Nov. 10, 2009, after a 17-night transatlantic journey from Venice. With rates beginning at $239 per person, double occupancy (government fees and taxes are additional), the ship’s Caribbean season will include the following roundtrip sailings from Fort Lauderdale:
· 5-night “Caribbean Escape” and “Mayan Discovery” sailings: Nov. 10, Nov. 15 and Jan. 3
· 10-night itineraries – beginning Nov. 20, including Deep Caribbean and the Caribbean featuring the Panama Canal
· 7-night Christmas Eastern Caribbean itinerary, departing Dec. 20
· 7-night New Year’s Western Caribbean itinerary, departing Dec. 27
· 7-night itineraries – a variety of Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries Jan. 16-April 10
· 7-night “Bermuda – Paradise in Pink” itinerary – departing April 17, features 3 nights in Bermuda
· 3-night “Tropical Getaway” -- departing April 24 and calling in the Bahamas and Key West
MSC Poesia departs Fort Lauderdale April 27 on an 18-night transatlantic voyage to Hamburg, Germany.
As on all MSC Cruises’ sailings, kids ages 17 and younger sail free when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults.