Princess Cruises, the Official Cruise Line of the Seattle Seahawks, has announced “Sail with the Seahawks – A Cruise for the 12s,” featuring a seven-night Alaska cruise over Father’s Day, departing from Seattle, Wash., on Crown Princess on June 20, 2015.
Guests will enjoy the ultimate in player interactions and onboard fan activities including:
- Meet and greet autograph signings and photo opportunities with Seattle Seahawks players
- Q&A “Chalk Talks” with alumni players
- Seahawks “Rally at Sea”
- Appearances by Blitz the Mascot and the Sea Gals
- On-deck Tailgate Party with game-day inspired food
- Football inspired movie nights on the giant Movies Under the Stars poolside LED screen
- “Spirit of the 12s” contests
- Seahawks trivia contests
- Chances to win signed merchandise and tickets to regular season home games
- And many more surprises to be announced!
The cruise to Alaska will feature spectacular glaciers, abundant wildlife and the area’s incredible natural beauty with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, and Victoria, B.C.
“Princess Cruises is very excited to be the Official Cruise Line of the Seattle Seahawks and we are thrilled to host the 12s, some of the most passionate fans in sports, on the ultimate fan cruise vacation,” said Gordon Ho, Senior Vice President of Marketing and North America Sales for Princess Cruises. “Sailing with the Seahawks is the perfect Father’s Day gift for the whole family. Add in Princess’ long-standing recognition as the best Alaska cruise vacation, and this will be one unforgettable voyage.”
The fan cruise builds on the partnership Princess Cruises and the Seattle Seahawks established last fall, offering fans special cruise deals on Princess cruise vacations and opportunities to win a cruise. Princess Cruises also now shows games on its giant “Movies Under the Stars” poolside LED screen and throws tailgate parties at sea on Caribbean cruises and West Coast cruises, allowing football fans to watch the playoffs and catch more of the action than ever before during the season.