The China Cruise Shipping and Cruise International Expo (CCS), the most influential international cruise conference for the Asia-Pacific, is returning for a ninth edition in Tianjin, October 15-17 (CCS9), and has recently unveiled its program for the three days in Tianjin.
After a major opening ceremony, there will be an industry leaders forum on Wednesday, October 15.
Other panels and events include:
- International forum on Northeast Asia Cross-Regional Cruise Market
- International forum on Southeast Asia Cross-Regional Cruise Market
- Panel on Cruise Zone Development in the Taiwan Strait
- Marketing Seminar for Ports
- Roundtable Discussion Between Chinese Government Officials and Cruise Line Execs
- Golden Waterway: River Cruise Operations
- Tourism Collaboration between Beijing, Tianjin and He Bei
- Procurement/Supply Panel
- Design/Construction/Repair Panel
The ninth edition of the China Cruise Shipping and Cruise International Expo is the Asia/Pacific's No. 1 cruise event, learn more at www.ccyia.com/en. The show runs from Oct. 15-17 in Tianjin, China.
Visit Cruise Industry News, the official event media sponsor, at booth B31.