The 2014-2015 Cruise Industry News Annual Report, now available here, is a 350+ page research report with analysis.
The report covers everything from new ships on order to supply-and-demand scenarios from 1987 through 2021 and much more.
Independent research ranks this year’s top cruise lines in the Fleet Deployment chapter.
Here is a sneak peak:
Cruise Lines By Capacity – 2014
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Royal Caribbean International
- Norwegian Cruise Line (up from fourth in 2013)
- Princess Cruises (up from sixth in 2013)
- Costa Crociere
- MSC Cruises (down from third in 2013)
- Celebrity Cruises
- AIDA Cruises (up from ninth in 2013)
- Holland America Line
- Star Cruises
Data is independent, and based on double occupancy for the full year 2014. Full chapter includes regional breakdown, ship movements, percent changes, and historical data.