Windstar Cruises today announced a new enhanced guest loyalty program launching November 1, 2013.
Renamed Windstar Yacht Club (formerly Foremast Club), the new program better recognizes Windstar’s valued loyal guests. Yacht Club members will enjoy special benefits when they book, while they are on board, and every time they share the Windstar experience with friends and family. Yacht Club member benefits become effective on November 1, 2013.
“The satisfaction and loyalty of our guests is paramount to us,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar’s chief executive officer. “Our new Yacht Club program demonstrates our commitment to delivering the highest levels of guest satisfaction while rewarding our loyal guests with enhanced benefits. We are dedicated to creating the world’s best small ship cruise experience; rewarding our loyal Yacht Club members is an integral part of that experience.”
Windstar Yacht Club members will receive the following exclusive benefits:
• Savings of 5% on standard cruise fares for most voyages, member discount may be combinable with other special offers (excluding FLASH fares);
• Upgrades to the next highest cabin category at no cost, or an upgrade from a standard stateroom or suite to a premium suite starting at $500 per person (based on availability during onboard check-in);
• Private member cocktail party;
• Dining with the Captain or other ship Officers;
• Commemorative Welcome Aboard gift;
• Savings of 10% on any purchase made in the onboard gift shop;
• Referral rewards.
The referral rewards give Yacht Club members an opportunity for additional perks when they refer a friend to Windstar Cruises. For every new friend a member refers, they will receive a $100 shipboard credit when final payment is received for their friend’s first sailing. Additionally, each new guest who is referred to Windstar by a member will receive $100 shipboard credit on their first voyage.
Windstar guests are automatically enrolled in Windstar Yacht Club upon completion of their first Windstar cruise. New members will receive a Windstar Yacht Club Welcome package, including Member ID card, shortly following their first cruise. Current Foremast members will be automatically enrolled in the new program starting November 1, and will also be receiving a Welcome package.