Offering cruise ship statistics for more than 30 years, Cruise Industry News is truly the only independent and objective source on industry statistics.
The 2015-2016 Annual Report boasts more than 300 pages of in-depth statistical analysis, providing an outlook of the global cruise industry through 2021.
Shipping in May 2015, pre-order the 2015-2016 report today at 2014 prices. Click here to order.
Preview Pages of 2014-2015 Report
Furthermore, just fleet deployment and market reports are available as a pull-out chapter, in both print and digital formats, at our store.
Cruise Industry Statistics in the report include:
Global Cruise Industry Outlook
- A complete look at the 2014-2015 cruise industry – and how it has grown over the years.
- A complete break-down of how the industry is divided per region – no estimates – hard data on where the ships are and how they add up to 100% of the global cruise market.
- Projected forecasts from 2013 to 2021 – including the major players and their growth, berth data, capacity changes, annual growth rate, and how capacity is dedicated to different passenger source markets.
Markets and Ships:
- A look at the history and future of the world cruise fleet, berths, capacity and more.
- Market report data by region – showcasing passenger capacity trends, in some cases going back to 1991.
- Fleet deployment data by cruise line – showing each line’s ship deployment and passenger capacity by market/region.
- Port traffic information for the last decade at key cruise ports.
North America, Europe and Asia:
>> Click here to order the Annual Report today!
- An in-depth look at the North American market, ship and line capacity per year, from 1992 through 2021, in addition to fleet changes.
- An in-depth look at the European cruise market, ship and line capacity per year, from 1998 through 2021, as well as fleet changes.
- The most informative source on the Asian cruise market anywhere, with data from 1999, and unmatched knowledge on regional players.